|
|
|
Wednesday, May 04, 2005 Yes, once again, I am gonna yep at how thet darn JF (jellyfish in short) is getting on my nerves. Not only is he useless, he absolutely irritates me to the core...Big Hands will be out of action till early next week, so, naturally, whatever she does is to be covered by him right?? Not only because he draws more salary (this is one big factor), he is also suppose to over see and cover her...but instead of doing what he's been told, he taichi-ed it back to me!!! Woah piang, I might as well do it myself if I were to work out the sums, find out the details and plan the timeline...What, am I out of my mind to do all the stuff for u only to let u claim the glory???? I don't get it...why are there fools on earth that think one can be so foolish? Having said that, I really dun mind covering Big Hands. Mainly becos I am such a sweet angel and Big hands is one too. *Puke*....But wait, guess what? Queen Mother has suddenly become the most important person in the office...know why? Becos she is supposed to cover everyone!!! Hurray!! FYI, I currently cover Small Hands...today, IRRITATING BOSS told me that I am to cover stinky JF and Mr D too...so, let's get this right, I cover everyone in my team!!! Hurray! *puiz* Anyway, what the heck, i better get my ass out of here before my ass becomes SORRY ASS! Ok, deep breath QM...relax...pent up frustration is bad for health...relax...deep breaths....in....out...in...out.... *Oooooommmm*..... Btw, stinky JF is starting to giggle lesser...i guess because he's starting to find that things ain't funny anymore...whahahah, I am so glad...hmm, maybe he finds it hard to giggle when all we do in response is to maange a weak fake smile back...*evil grins*
|
~IntrO~ Queen Mother ~ArchiveS~ July 2004 ~ReadS~ Big Boobs ~Twitter update~ Leave a shout |